viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2018

Writing a review


Resultado de imagen para the kissing booth

As concerns the Writing class, we had to write a review about a movie we had watched. In my case, I chose the romantic movie “A kissing booth”.

Hardly ever I watch movies, I am more fond of tv shows. However, last night I found myself suddenly eager of watching a romantic movie. I could not have chosen a more entertaining movie: “The Kissing Booth”, which tells the story of two people whose fate get tied up by a kissing booth that makes their love bloom. I was really blown away by the clothing and scenery, which was absolutely breathtaking, though the props left a lot to desire.

Firstly, I must say I was astonished at the clothing. It was very dynamic, adapting to the main chatacter’s stage phases and age. We were witness of her physical and personal growth and the clothing was able to reflect this. Furthermore, I found myself captivated by some of the clothing worn by the main characters as it was utterly appealing and trendy.

In addition, one of the highlights of  “The Kissing Booth”  was the scenery, which was entirely astonishing. Set in the West Coast in America, the landscapes and view certainly take your breath away. The whole movie occurs in a beach village, which gives the romance an even more dramatically lovely tone. What’s more, the cameramen have really done their job right, the shoots are incredibly splendid.

Nevertheless, I was not impressed by the props. Actually, they could not match my expectations. They were extremely basic and vain, never changing or entertaining. I find it very pitifully that they could not keep up with the quality of the movie.

Would I recommend this production? If insanely engaging scenery and clothing are your cup of tea, then I would advise you not to miss it. Though it is possible that props do not please you at all.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario